Some of the leading sources of information and publications on remittances are listed below. Further information on publications on remittances can be found at the World Bank Payments and Remittances website.
Remittance Prices Worldwide reports:
- Migrant Workers' Remittances from Malaysia, Greenback 2.0 Johor Bahru Report, 2017
- Migrants' Remittances from UK, London Survey, 2015
- Migrants' Remittances from France, Montreuil Survey, 2015
- The role of transnational family distribution in shaping remittance flows, Working Paper n. 2, 2015
- Remittances and the economic crisis, Working Paper n. 1, 2015
- Migrants' Remittances from Italy, Turin Survey, 2014
- Making remittances work for the poor: three lessons learned from three Greenback 2.0 cities in Southeast Europe
- Return to Sender
- Getting SmaRT about reducing remittances costs
- Technology and remittance transfers: the (slow) revolution
- More efficient ways to transfer remittances are emerging. Are migrants and their families ready to benefit from them?
- 'Project Greenback 2.0 – Remittance Champion Cities' Launched in Turin, Italy
- Putting $8.7 billion back in the pockets of Asia’s migrants
- We need to fix the leaks in remittance transfer systems around the world
- How can we cut the high costs of remittances to Africa?
- World Bank Payment Systems and Remittances
- General Principles for International Remittance Services
- Guidance Report for the implementation of the General Principles for International Remittances
- Project Greenback
- Bank for International Settlements
- G20 National Remittance Plans 2017