Globally, sending remittances costs an average of 6.51 percent of the amount sent. This figure is used to monitor the progress of the global effort for reduction of remittance prices. Please check our December 2020 report for further details.
- NEW!!! Consolidated report on The Impact of COVID-19 on the Market for International Remittances in the Short to Medium Term now available here
- NEW!!! Q4 2020 report and annex now available
- NEW!!! Q4 2020 data now available in MS Excel
- G20 National Remittance Plans published here
- Smart Remitter Target (SmaRT) methodology published Read