Globally, sending remittances costs an average of 6.38 percent of the amount sent. This figure is used to monitor the progress of the global effort for reduction of remittance prices. Please check our March 2021 report for further details.
- NEW!!! Blog post: Ebb and flow: Remittances in a year of pandemic #FamilyRemittances
- NEW!!! Q1 2021 report and annex now available
- NEW!!! Consolidated report on The Impact of COVID-19 on the Market for International Remittances in the Short to Medium Term now available here
- Q4 2020 data now available in MS Excel
- Smart Remitter Target (SmaRT) methodology published Read