Globally, sending remittances costs an average of 7.09 percent of the amount sent. This figure is used to monitor the progress of the global effort for reduction of remittance prices. Read our December 2017 report on global trends for remittance prices.
- NEW!!! USD 500 Analysis - Annex to the RPW Report now available here
- NEW!!! Q4 2017 data now available in MS Excel
- Q4 2017 data and report now available!
- G20 National Remittance Plans published here
- Smart Remitter Target (SmaRT) methodology published Read
- Getting SmaRT about Reducing Remittances Costs Blog