Globally, sending remittances costs an average of 7.72 percent of the amount sent. This figure is used to monitor the progress towards the "5x5 objective" for reduction of remittance prices, which could save migrants up to $16 billion a year. Read our March 2015 report on global trends for remittance prices.
- NEW! Participate to the ongoing survey on de-risking. Read more.
- NEW! RPW 2011 - Q1 2015 data now available in MS Excel format!
- Greenback 2.0 Working Paper n.2 on remittances drivers
- Greenback 2.0 Working Paper n.1 on remittances and the economic crisis
- HAPPENING IN JUNE Global Forum on Remittances and Development 2015